On October 24, 2013 we had the opportunity to visit House of Phobia in San Juan. I hope you had a great time. I know I did. Below are two assignments: one for the ones who attended the field trip and another one for those who did not. Please read carefully and follow the instructions.
Blog assignment for those who attended the field trip:
Answer the following questions in complete sentences. Please be SPECIFIC! Copy the questions. Leave a space in blank after each response. Publish your answers on the blog.
1. What did you like most about the field trip?
2. What didn't you like?
3. Describe your reaction inside the labyrinth. (4-5 sentences)
4. What would you say about the field trip to your classmates who did not go?
5. Mention 3 places you would recommend to go on future field trips.
Assignment for those who did NOT go on the field trip:
Oral Report: Prepare a PowerPoint with 5 tourist attractions. Minimum 3 sentences per slide. NO READING!
DATE DUE: November 14, 2013
-who like more of the tour?
ReplyDelete-I like because I wanted to have the privilege of firstentering a hounted house and see how was my experience but when I saw among those in the acting that ecared me is that everything is real
2-yo do no like?
-what I did not like was when we got really scared me and I said from the beginning that my parter could not keep
3. Describe your reaction inside the labyrinth.
-my reaction on the maze was not very good to say it very well when started from when began speaking out those who were n the acting gave me more panic after reaching the maze hibamos came a girl with a teddy bear and I started to cry and she I say go and kept walking with my partner when we reached the place of laberto had on the floor and zoombie and give my partner tells me that he does nothing and I said sure and keep walking when I have to get up and legs I I started to cry and told me give rosmarie follows that you can follow and I said I can not but I can not breathe and started to sweat , to mourn account were as quick stab the zoombie me out that was on the floor rose sack me fast were many people bein especially frightened by my peers and my teachers gave me water was paler than I am llamoron paramedics checked me and I passed all alcoholic and non reacionaba for nothing left there until I turned another look at the normanidad and that is my experience on the tour.
4-to say about the field trip to their peers who do not go?
for students who were not missed it since it was a very ood tour but not reached the ultimate haiga
5. Mention 3 places you would recommend to go on future field trips.
-El yunque
-Cuevas de camuy
-Cascadas
1. What did you like most about the field trip?
ReplyDeleteThe experience of sharing in a diferent environment with my classmates.
2. What didn't you like?
Well, to me everything was good.
3. Described your reaccion inside the labyrinth?
Inside the laberinth was the most exciting. Enyoy to much doing crazy things to others.But always alert to the companions because one of them was getting nervous and scared. I wished was longer inside.Until the mounters would tell me "continue that is the exit". was funny.
4. What would you say about the field trip to your classmates who did not go?
They missed a great experience. Not only to share with our classmates, if not to enjoy a school activity.
5. Mention 3 places you would recommend to go on future field trips.
Camuy caves, Somewhere on Extreme Sports and Forestal Park La Marquesa in Guaynabo.