The image many people have of Puerto Rico is not a
very positive one. We are seen as lazy people being maintained by the
the United States. However, there is the flip side of the coin. Here
is a video to show you reality....no politics, just numbers. What do you
think? (The video is in Spanish.)
TASK: Watch the video and then write your
reaction to the video. Did you know this information already? Was
there anything that stood out for you? What do you think we can or should do to change this negative image? (Paragraph: 5-8 sentences).
My opinion is, it could be some many people right now being maintained by the us goverment but it has a reason. Puero rico has a very bad economy now. There is no good jobs avaliable. So the people use the helping goverment options. I agree there is so many people depending on government but as well its another big group trying to be useful and trying to be profecionals, studing and learning. That's the kind of people that we are hard workers instead lazy people.
I had an idea but I am now clearer. It is no surprise that the same government we fool you. It's like the drug dealer. Reported that the drug will pass on one side of Puerto Rico, while the largest shipment where have all the profit passes through the other side. I think that the town should receive more and better guidance on these issues. We must look for other options on the use of the Merchant Marine. The greater parts of Puerto Ricans do not know what happens truly. No matter what color, all must come together and do what must be done by the people and for the people and stop playing and cheat the town.
My opinion is that so many people could have kept the government, but some have the reason. Although Puerto Rico has a bad economic situation. There are no good jobs in Puerto Rico is very difficult nowadays to get a job. I agree that so many people nowadays depend on the government, it does not also its other large group trying to be helpful and trying to be a professional, studying and learning that are the people who are today very workers people a lot of money.
This topic was very interesting. I had no idea how the government funds were distributed and handled. What surprises me the most is that we give back twice that much to the U.S.A. I think that we should export more products from our country and choose where we export too.
My opinion is, it could be some many people right now being maintained by the us goverment but it has a reason. Puero rico has a very bad economy now. There is no good jobs avaliable. So the people use the helping goverment options. I agree there is so many people depending on government but as well its another big group trying to be useful and trying to be profecionals, studing and learning. That's the kind of people that we are hard workers instead lazy people.
ReplyDeleteI had an idea but I am now clearer.
ReplyDeleteIt is no surprise that the same government we fool you.
It's like the drug dealer.
Reported that the drug will pass on one side of Puerto Rico, while the largest shipment where have all the profit passes through the other side.
I think that the town should receive more and better guidance on these issues.
We must look for other options on the use of the Merchant Marine. The greater parts of Puerto Ricans do not know what happens truly.
No matter what color, all must come together and do what must be done by the people and for the people and stop playing and cheat the town.
Dixon's post.
DeleteMy opinion is that so many people could have kept the government, but some have the reason. Although Puerto Rico has a bad economic situation. There are no good jobs in Puerto Rico is very difficult nowadays to get a job. I agree that so many people nowadays depend on the government, it does not also its other large group trying to be helpful and trying to be a professional, studying and learning that are the people who are today very workers people a lot of money.
ReplyDeleteThis topic was very interesting. I had no idea how the government funds were distributed and handled. What surprises me the most is that we give back twice that much to the U.S.A. I think that we should export more products from our country and choose where we export too.
ReplyDelete