Here are a few photos from our field trip. You can see more on my Facebook account. If you don't have me as a contact, you can still see them. They are public.
1. What did you like most about the field trip? What I like more on this field trip was my scary partners, screaming for everything !
2. What didn't you like? I really don’t like all the time that we have to wait.
3. Describe your reaction inside the labyrinth. (4-5 sentences) I was worry because I didn’t know what was inside. I was at the bottom of the group. The girls were screaming so much so I could not concentrate myself. When Rosemary get sick I completely forget everything else. I just want to get outside and check my partner.
4. What would you say about the field trip to your classmates who did not go? I told to my partners that did not go to the field trip that they miss the opportunity to make something different whit the class mates.
5. Mention 3 places you would recommend to go on future field trips I could recommended this places for future field trips The Olympic Shelter, The Aguadilla Ice skating, The Camuy caves.
1. What did you like most about the field trip?
ReplyDeleteWhat I like more on this field trip was my scary partners, screaming for everything !
2. What didn't you like?
I really don’t like all the time that we have to wait.
3. Describe your reaction inside the labyrinth. (4-5 sentences)
I was worry because I didn’t know what was inside. I was at the bottom of the group. The girls were screaming so much so I could not concentrate myself. When Rosemary get sick I completely forget everything else. I just want to get outside and check my partner.
4. What would you say about the field trip to your classmates who did not go?
I told to my partners that did not go to the field trip that they miss the opportunity to make something different whit the class mates.
5. Mention 3 places you would recommend to go on future field trips
I could recommended this places for future field trips The Olympic Shelter, The Aguadilla Ice skating, The Camuy caves.